Pleadings and sentencings for the week of Jan. 7:
• Dametria Wall, 26, Taberg, previously pleaded guilty to fourth-degree grand larceny. Sentenced to 1 year in Oneida County jail and restitution.
• Dale Croniser, 29, Taberg, previously pleaded guilty to third-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance. Sentenced to 4 years in state prison with 2 years of post-release supervision, a forfeiture and rehabilitation at the Willard Drug Treatment Campus.
• Laraun Grajales, 25, Brooklyn, previously pleaded guilty to second-degree possession of a forged instrument. Sentenced to probation, restitution and a waiver of appeal.
• Michael Lee, 25, Utica, previously pleaded guilty to fifth-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance. Sentenced to 1 year in Oneida County jail with a driver’s license suspension, a forfeiture, and a waiver of appeal.
• Anthony Lust, 39, Verona, previously pleaded guilty to second-degree sexual conduct against a child. Sentenced to 10 years of probation, an order of protection, surcharges and fees, and sex offender registration.
• Jermoll Daniels, 35, Rome, pleaded guilty to second-degree promoting contraband to prisoners. Sentencing April 5.
• William Griffin, 58, Utica, pleaded guilty to sex predator failure to verify address every 90 days. Sentencing March 6.