Pleadings and sentencings in for the week of Oct. 8:
• Desmond Jackson, 30, Utica, pleaded guilty to first-degree rape. Sentencing Dec. 5.
• Rashleigh Austin, 33, Utica, pleaded guilty to second-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and third-degree criminal possession of a weapon. Sentencing Jan. 8, 2019.
• Jerome Riley, 35, Marcy, pleaded guilty to second-degree possession of contraband in prison. Sentenced to 4 months in Oneida County jail.
• Felix Robles, 46, Utica, pleaded guilty to two counts of third-degree burglary. Sentencing Dec.5.
• Kenneth Soberanis, 24, Rome, previously pleaded guilty to second-degree criminal possession of a weapon. Sentenced to 3 years in state prison with 5 years of post-release supervision.
• Travis Williams, 25, Port Leyden, previously pleaded guilty to third-degree unlawful manufacturing of methamphetamine. Sentenced to 6 months in Oneida County jail with 5 years of probation.
• Arthur Henry, 44, Utica, pleaded guilty to second-degree criminal contempt. Sentencing Dec. 4.
• John Arbes, 41, Rome, pleaded guilty to fourth-degree criminal possession of a weapon and sentenced to time served and a fine.
Source: Oneida County District Attorney's Office